• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys, i am currently a student and need acrobat to print certain paper sizes for class. Due to the current situation, my school is closed for safety purposes, but i need to print out paper as we are shifting to online courses. My school has a license however it is old or not renewed. Does anyone know if Adobe grants free or student trials for Acrobat for the time being. There is only one month left in the semester and if i dont have to pay a monthly fee for an entire year then I would not. Can someone ples

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should mention that Adobe Acrobat READER is free and can print. Not sure why you would need the paid-for Acrobat for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines