• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects Download Failure

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I click "Install" button, the install begins and makes it to 4% then stops and says "Retry". It provides no error code or no reason why the download has stopped. I have made sure there is more than enough storage for the download. I have closed out and retried but the issue persists. Has anyone experienced this and what did you do to fix it? I'm paying for an application I can't even use and I'm not too happy about that.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samantha, I am sorry you are encountering problems installing After Effects CC.  Is Photoshop CC also installed on the computer?  If so, is it able to open and update successfully?

To determine the error that is preventing After Effects from installing, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html which discusses how to locate fatal errors within the log files.  Please update this public forum discussion with any errors you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same issue, is there a fix for this problem yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jas98A2, the original poster, never responded to this discussion from September 2020.  Nor have any specific errors been identified. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html for information on how you can locate any fatal errors preventing the download install process.

If you have any questions, please either update this public forum discussion or start a new one with the exact errors you encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.. download stops at 4%

this is poor performance from Adobe. I see many users have the same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Since when have you been facing this issue? Do you get an specific error code? 

-Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines