Highlighted

Adobe After Effects Download Failure

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I click "Install" button, the install begins and makes it to 4% then stops and says "Retry". It provides no error code or no reason why the download has stopped. I have made sure there is more than enough storage for the download. I have closed out and retried but the issue persists. Has anyone experienced this and what did you do to fix it? I'm paying for an application I can't even use and I'm not too happy about that.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe After Effects Download Failure

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I click "Install" button, the install begins and makes it to 4% then stops and says "Retry". It provides no error code or no reason why the download has stopped. I have made sure there is more than enough storage for the download. I have closed out and retried but the issue persists. Has anyone experienced this and what did you do to fix it? I'm paying for an application I can't even use and I'm not too happy about that.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samantha, I am sorry you are encountering problems installing After Effects CC.  Is Photoshop CC also installed on the computer?  If so, is it able to open and update successfully?

To determine the error that is preventing After Effects from installing, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html which discusses how to locate fatal errors within the log files.  Please update this public forum discussion with any errors you discover.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0