• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Application Manager won't connect

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the application manager to try the free trial of CC in hopes to buy it if I like it.  However, the application manager starts and states it is "unable to reach adobe servers."  I don't even get a listing of the available software.  I have internet connection and have shut my firewall down and am still unable to connect.  I have even used the adobe cleaner to remove and reinstall the program without success, as well as rebooting my machine.  I am on a home network and not a managed network.  I have fine connection otherwise.  Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

The activation servers should now be available.  If you are still facing activation difficulties please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1233108.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription, but am still having problems connecting to the application manager server.

I've read in other forums that it's worth deleting the C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE\opm.db file. It doesn't work for me, but it's worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, me too, I have the same issue which cannot connect to adobe servers. Please fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if it is an adobe server issue.  Multiple people having the same problem.  Also, I tried downloading a flash update and couldn't connect either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably,  because the new cc apps are going to release on Monday. They are now on maintenance process.  I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right guys. Even i am not able to connect to the Adobe servers. There is a maintenance process going on. We will be back soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The activation servers should now be available.  If you are still facing activation difficulties please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1233108.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disabling Norton Smart Firewall worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines