• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe applications do not start after PC Crash

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a crash on my notebook today. At that time I was not working in any Adobe application. After the restart, which I couldn't avoid, I couldn't start any Adobe application. Normally the Adobe Cloud Desktop application is launched automatically, but that doesn't happen either. When I try to launch it manually, nothing happens. At least nothing that can be seen. When I start Lightroom Classic, I get an error screen and am supposed to send a crash report to Adobe. I did that and also described what happened before. After that the application is closed. I then tried to perform the offered repair of the Adobe Cloud Desktop. It then stuck at 52% and nothing happened for over an hour. Then I downloaded the setup and installed it. This executed without errors, but even after that and after several restarts of the computer nothing changed in the behavior. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the Adobe applications via Windows. After clicking on "Uninstall" nothing happened. Now I am at the end of my know-how and don't know what to do. I'm going away on Saturday for a few days and wanted to take the notebook with me. But until then I don't have time to set it up completely new. That simply takes too long. Does anyone have an idea what else I can do?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines