• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Apps Not Scaling Anything Properly (Ae and Ai)

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really bugging me and I can't seem to find any forums on this, so any help on this would be great! I've been working with illustrator, photoshop, and after effects for a project and it seems that when I drag something in (for example, I drag an image into after effects), the image will automatically come out unscaled properly. The image itself will be too flat, yet the "Scale" section shows a proportionate 100%. I have to always adjust the scale to 134%/100% just to get it looking the correct proportions. It's super annoying 😞 I created an after effects video (1280x720p) video just now and rendered it. The resulting video also came out looking flat! As if the height is like, losing 1/3 of its original size. This is so bizarre and it's never happened before. The same thing happens in illustrator! If I try to make a circle while holding down shift, it'll come out as a flat circle 😞 I'm not sure whether it's a Catalina problem? (F**k Catalina) thank you guys!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?