Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe apps program problem, error system,

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everybody, 

I have a creative cloud plan and had all the apps on my computer. Today, I tried to open different apps and every time a message told me: "The code execution cannot proceed because  MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." followed by a second one "The code execution.... VCRUNTIME140.dll .......fix this problem". 

I uninstalled all the apps and try to download the creative cloud app first. And still appears the same messages. 

Don't know what do to anymore. Please, help.

Thanks in advance, 

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try by repairing the VS redistributable package, see the instructions mentioned in the following discussion

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/error-launching-indesign-quot-cannot-load-the-path-type-rpln...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and install this from Microsoft 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines