Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe apps unable to communicate with each other

Explorer ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've been expering several problems in the last month pertaining to communication between apps. 

• Photoshop will not show additional matching fonts because it says I'm not signed into Creative Cloud. However, I'm signed in both in Photoshop and Creative Cloud.
  • Adobe Premiere Pro will always respond with "The project could not be opened" when trying to import After Effects compositions, regardless of the .aep or .prproj file. 
  • Using "Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue" in After Effects will open the Media Encoder, but it will never recieve the compositions. If you try to import the compositions in Media Encoder, it gives the same "The project could not be opened" error.

I am connected to the internet, all the apps are on their latest versions, and I'm subscribed to the Creative Cloud All Apps plan. I don't understand what the issue could be.

Being unable to communicate between apps slows down my workflow considerably.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset that solves many problems https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Reset-the-Creative-Cloud-desktop-app-to-solve-login-and/t...

This part copied from Nancy_OShea
1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked the first time, but the issue has abruptly come up again. Signing out and restarting no longer works anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines