Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe apps uninstall

May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I'm starting to get a little stressed with adobe, I'm trying to free some disk space on my mac and ended up finding a bunch of apps that I don't even know what's for, I'll attach some screenshots of it but I honestly don't know if they are necessary at all,  they're always using some tiny bit of my RAM and some of them have this icon that appears in the second attachment. From adobe I still use photoshop and lightroom though. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These apps are included with your Creative Cloud subscription. Some are needed all the time, others are for special purposes (like the uninstaller). The apps are only tested with everything there, so if you start removing them you are likely to find trouble for yourself.  The icon in the second attachment suggests this is an old app that no longer works on your current system (Catalina?) It is possible to do a deep clean and reinstall only the current versions, but the savings are likely to be negligible for the trouble and effort...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines