Highlighted

Adobe Architect in Edit keeps closing on pressing Delete or Backspace help!

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm translating a document and need to use the backspace or delete button to delete text I've translated, but Adobe Edit keeps just shutting down without saving, and then with random other non-function buttons, even when clicking 'cut' instead of delete! Also shuts down when I try to paste text from a Word document and can't write É with an accent -  No way I can continue with this document editing - was okay for a while this morning but now shuts down each and every single time - help please!

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Architect in Edit keeps closing on pressing Delete or Backspace help!

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm translating a document and need to use the backspace or delete button to delete text I've translated, but Adobe Edit keeps just shutting down without saving, and then with random other non-function buttons, even when clicking 'cut' instead of delete! Also shuts down when I try to paste text from a Word document and can't write É with an accent -  No way I can continue with this document editing - was okay for a while this morning but now shuts down each and every single time - help please!

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to help you find the right place to ask this, but I cannot find any product called either "Adobe Architect" or "Adobe Edit".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines