Highlighted

Adobe Billing History doesn't work and support really slow

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having billing history issue for over a year. I cannot download invoice from their website (not because of browser or what so ever, I've tried all solution. Simply doesn't work. My guess it might be because I'm outside US and need to get invoice from Digital Rivers ). Every month I need to contact support and each time I need to wait for their agent to answer chats. Today is the most terrible ever, I've been waiting for over 3 hours just to get someone to chat with me and send me the invoice.

I'm complaining here to raise awareness to Adobe because their support channel seem doesn't forward my feedback. I've been feedback about this issues at least four times in past year.

If Adobe products have comparable alternatives, I'd switch away from Adobe immediately. Wasting my time. 😠

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Billing History doesn't work and support really slow

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having billing history issue for over a year. I cannot download invoice from their website (not because of browser or what so ever, I've tried all solution. Simply doesn't work. My guess it might be because I'm outside US and need to get invoice from Digital Rivers ). Every month I need to contact support and each time I need to wait for their agent to answer chats. Today is the most terrible ever, I've been waiting for over 3 hours just to get someone to chat with me and send me the invoice.

I'm complaining here to raise awareness to Adobe because their support channel seem doesn't forward my feedback. I've been feedback about this issues at least four times in past year.

If Adobe products have comparable alternatives, I'd switch away from Adobe immediately. Wasting my time. 😠

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that.

I'm also outside the US and I have no issue accessing my invoices. But I bought directly from Adobe. So when you say "from their website" do you mean Digital River's website or Adobe's website?

Just to make sure I understand well: The product you are talking about is Creative Cloud.

I will move this thread to Adobe Creative Cloud​. Forum comments​ is intended to be used with problems in relation of the fora.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant Adobe website but the invoice belong to Digital River so I guess their systems might be integrated and this bug might occurs between 2 systems. As shown below, the page never work. It's always at Loading... screen and then hang in white blank screen. I can guarantee this is not a browser issue. I've tried clear cache, change to FF also not working. I checked in DevTools the reason is 504 Gateway Timeout (should be server-side issue). It's been like this over a year. I've reported this issue several times in support chats while I asked to send me invoices. If Adobe support team come and see this, they can check their chat logs.

Adobe_Store-APAC___LATAM_Online_Store_-_SELF_SERVICE_SUBSCRIPTION_HISTORY_LIST_PAGE_TITLE.png

Adobe_Store-APAC___LATAM_Online_Store_-_SELF_SERVICE_SUBSCRIPTION_HISTORY_LIST_PAGE_TITLE_hang.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, the billing history is loading forever. I did try using other browsers but no luck at all. Wish they can fix this problem soonest.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't bother waiting. It's broken for at least 1.5 year and no one fix it. I've stopped using Photoshop and use GIMP as alternative instead. Free and so far so good.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also very very frustrated by this issue. Also outside US. Also Digital River. It worked once today for one invoice. Not ten tries before and not ten tries after. Every two months when I do my taxes the same probem. SO INCONSIDERATE OF ADOBE AND DIGITAL RIVER. Send us the PDF as an attachment in email if you can't build a decent website. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to print the current receipts directly from Digital River today. But I could not reach previous receipts there. Also, something wrong with the quality of the pdf and i cannot copy and paste from it.

I sent them this note in  their support section:

Excuse me for not being able to write as strongly as my anger would direct me. Every two months, doing my taxes, I waste hours trying to get my receipts. Now I am missing receipts from May to September 2019. Please email them to me as attachments. Please change your terrible system. From Adobe I can almost never reach my receipts and if I do, only one, and then I have to go through a number of steps to print another. Did you ever think of hiring a programmer? Or just send customers their receipts as attachments in the email. Look at the adobe forums and see how angry and frustrated customers are. You don't seem to care and neither does Adobe. So just send me those receipts as pdf attachments to the email listed above.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0