Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Campaign - Spam / Import emails

Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woke up to see 3 emails from MacDonalds using Adobes Acmpaign manager as the sender email URL. Never specifically signed up for a mailing list with them (adobe or macdonalds) , but i digress. Either way, why would Adobe consider it responsble to send me 3 emails regarding an import of:

mcdDeEngagementSourcesImport

mcdDeFavoriteItemsImport

mcdDeFavoriteLocationsImport

I should make it clear that these were simply plain text emails, no signature, nothing other than a time stamp and the import message. No files etc. Never requested a data download from Macodnalds. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i received the same email. really strange. and it used my email address to register on auth.services.adobe.com, and used the same password which i registed with adobe.com. clearly adobe own us an explaination. someone used our account. i just wondering if they use our account, what they want? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't exactly the forum for Adobe Campaign. Please repost in a campaign related forum. I will lock this thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines