Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2014

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Does anyone have direct download links to the MacOS versions of Photoshop CC 2014, Premiere Pro CC 2014, Dreamweaver CC 2014 and Flash Professional CC 2014?

--Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2014-direct-download-links.html 

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it won't remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for your help.

But when I click Flash Pro, Photoshop or Premiere, they redirect me to Download and Installation help, with no file being downloaded. 

The Dreamweaver DMG file has no Install.app inside.

This happens even when I follow the important instructions above the links.

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

read (and follow the directions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I have followed the instructions shown above the links.

I assume you're talking about these instructions:

Screenshot 2021-06-09 at 19.04.00.png

 Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confrm that some things download, but Photoshop doesn't. It's no surprise Flash Pro has been removed ruthlessly, but Photoshop is a little more surprising. Still, Adobe's official policy is "current version and the one before" and nothing else at all. Pro Design Tools has collected all the links, but they have all been on borrowed time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Do you know of any way to obtain these installers? Would there be any on thr Wayback Machine?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the installers are not present via the links provided then that means the download is no longer available via Adobe. Now the only option left is to obtain it from someone who has a copy but that is fraught with risks as you can't trust anyone on the internet to provide you with a clean file. Regarding Wayback machine, afaik it just stores a snapshot of webpages but not the actual files that the links on those webpages pointed to, the links would still point to the Adobe servers which you have already tried.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Is there absolutely no way? Because someone sent me links using the wayback machine a couple days ago. It was an Adobe Illustrator CS6 Update.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151130220105/ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/illustrator/mac/cs6/Illustr...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the URL you pasted it points to a ftp site at ftp.adobe.com so if this link is alive it will work, Wayback Machine is not providing the link from its own server but Adobe servers(via redirection or something similiar). So in our case, since we already checked the link to be not working Wayback Machine would be of no help as well

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thank you for your help.

I'm just going to have to use Flash Pro CS6 instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry about that.  the broken links are a recent change.

as mentioned (repeatedly in other posts), the downloads won't be available forever, and some are already removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines