• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2019 application wont starts up while working offline.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not use any of Adobe CC 2019 applications (eg. PS, AI, ID, PR) while working offline. the verification mechanic system always asked me to signed in, everytime when I start to use any of those application, even the computer is connected to internet. How can I let the adobe CC verification mechanic system saved my login and subscription info? I need all these app running while Im working in remote areas. somewhere has no internet. Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to chime in and say I had this same issue last night on the plane (PS and Bridge 2019, MacBook pro running High Sierra) – I NEEDED to work during my 6 hour flight home from a job and both Photoshop and Bridge would not start without an internet connection (plane was out of range for its wifi service) – this was hugely inconvenient given that we buy and download the apps to our computer in order to have them accessible whenever we need them. We do not want, and never want, a cloud based service where internet access is required. Ned, I will also follow the links you gave to customer support, but obviously I have a connection now and everything is working again. But I really needed to get a jump on processing my images and Adobe failed me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!  I experienced an internet service outage the last couple of days and was totally at a standstill.  I lost two days of work!  I finally figured out that I could open Adobe 2018 and work in it, but didn't help me with the files that were "in progress" that I really needed to complete because they were created in 2019.  I need to be able to work using all programs without access to the cloud.  I do not store anything on the cloud just for this reason.  You never know when you will be without access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disconnected now again my laptop from the internet, rebooted and started creative cloud. The CC app shows no internet connection, which is quite true, as there is no, but all programs started normally. If you cannot work without internet, you have a different problem unrelated to the lack of being on-line.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im currently using three browsers. Edge, Firefox and Chrome. should I cleared all those three browsers's cookies? or just one of it ? Im mainly use Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ned Murphy​'s instructions such that it should work. Cookies are browser specific as is cache. Cache and cookies of one browser do not disturb the second one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud

Capture.PNG

After preformed cleaning cookie and cache from all browsers, Im having this screen (above) popped up, when I was working offline.  and a sign in screen (below) while I reboot my system.

Capture1.PNG

Im currently using Windows Pro 64 Bit ver.1803 built17134.407 with random hardware addresses enabled on Intel DBW-AC7265.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to connect to the internet each 90 days at least, to keep your CC up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was connected less than 2 hours earlier and it wouldn't let me use it on a plane. I needed to get  footage logged on Premiere and render a graphic in AE and was left with no option.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me last night. Fortunately it was "just" during a six hour plane flight, but if I lived and worked in a remote area (which I sometimes do) I would be seriously pissed off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just happened to me also, I've been connected to the internet all the time, but today when I didn't have a internet connection when I go to launch Adobe Bridge CC 2019 I get the spinning disk in a popup above the Bridge screen and can't access Bridge?????? Very frustrating! How do I make sure this doesn't happen again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge especially does not need internet access except for loading services from the internet (like libraries). ‘m rarely working offline, but I will try and report back.

UPDATE:

My laptop works great without internet connection. The only app that is not working is the Creative Cloud app, as I would expect as their only aim is to keep your computer up to date with the internet based services of the CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this comment, I tried to run Lightroom and Photoshop direclty without the CC App and both work fine.

The CC App is basically useless anyhow, so I can just run things the way I want.

Can Adobe do anything right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears many are taking this advice. I tried and got a message stating "Our support center currently has long wait times..." This need to login behaviour only seems to have started with CC2019 updates. Before that I only needed to connect online once every 90 days. Now I have to enter my password every time I open an Adobe Application in a new online browser session. For some reason my browser is not retaining my Adobe login details, even though I tick the "remember it" box. There are many times when I have access to my computer and time to do some creative work out and about—without an online connection. If this is not a bug in the CC2019 updates, then it must be part of Adobe's new design rollout. Enlightenment welcome...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really?  "Make sure you are logged into the Adobe site?"  He's offline, as I am I with the PC that has Adobe CC. Can't get any work done with sketchy internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running in to this problem is making me reconsider ever giving money to Adobe again, and I am now looking for alternatives for Lightroom. 

Even with an always-on internet connection, Adobe screws us on this anyhow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines