• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC apps suddenly crashing!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Creative Suite with Mac OS 10.15.4 (Catalina) with no issues. At 11 pm last night, the apps were fine. Today, everything is crashing. I can't open inDesign, Adobe DC, or Photoshop without getting the 'wheel of death,' and 'not responding' in the Force Quit window. Those are the apps I have tried to open, and the ones I cannot be without. I've got to get them working!

Per a suggestion in the Community, I went back to inDesign 15.0.1, have cleared caches, shut down and/or restarted the computer multiple times, but still - nothing will open. Photoshop and Acrobat open, but then I get the 'wheel' and can't do anything. With inDesign, the app on the dock bounces like it's going to open, then nothing.

HELP! I'm pretty desperate. Thank you to anyone who has experience with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum to a better forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It occurred to me that I should add that the Adobe apps seem to be working fine on our Mac Pro laptop using the same OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines