• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC apps wont install due to admin permission (on windows)

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a school student trying to learn basic graphic design on photoshop, illustrator and inDesign as school is closed for a few months. However when I try to install the apps, CC desktop soley says: 'Permission from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management'. I am using a school laptop which was allowed to install and use premier pro last year, but suddently it has restricted management and use of all apps. Is there any way to bypass this restricition? (The IT admin is closed with school so I can't contact them) If not, are ther any good alternatives to adobe apps to learn graphic design?

Thankyou for any help!Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Computer User Name, the name you are signing into the computer with, does not have Admin Rights, Permissions, to install Adobe programs.

If you are using a School owned notebook and your computer Username is just a standard user then the only people that can change that is the schools computer adminitrator, IT department.

Other wise IF your username does have Admin Rights you can change the permissions to allow the install of the programs you need.

Google "How to check a username for Admin rights, Windows.

And "How to change permissions on a Windows computer.

That is if you are using Windows (which it look like you are from your screen shot). If you are using a Mac just add Mac to the serached instead of Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines