• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC desktop client installation stuck and connectivity issues

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to install adobe cc dekstop client, die installations always stops at 55% then a C118 error appears (Internet is completely fine) then it moves to 58% after pressing retry and then won't progress and gives continous errors. Afterwards some part of creative cloud seems to be installed (which I then remove through the system settings and also run the creative cloud cleaner from adobe).

I retried it with completely disabled firewall but it does not matter. I removed my anti-virus and the problem still persists. I tried the Adobe connectivity website test and I dont get any errors at all. Though I am still wondering why the CC-installer does not ask me for log-ins when trying to install it again after the first time eventhough I apparently removed all files from my pc.

Lastly I directly installed creative cloud and it started. Though when I'm in the app, the program tries to connect to the cloud and is stuck in that state. It notes that updates are available. I cannot install any program such as Lightroom. Also the App-Overview window loads but then every few seconds crashes and tells me I'm offline and then reconects again.

I am really out of ideas what the issue might be.

Edit: Im on Windows 10, Version 1909, and no failed Updates in the log. I tried installing on my GFs Laptop from the same network and it worked. So it musst be some local settings issue.

Final Edit: After some back and forth it turned out that there were some old Adobe related files left in various locations that were not removed by any of the tools nor by when I manually deleted old Adobe feels. Those corrupted all new Installations.
So the problem is fixed now.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?