• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC install stuck at 0%, Error code 207

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install the Creative Cloud application on my MacBook Pro (Catalina), it always remains stuck at 0% until after some time it quits with error code 207 (server not responding).

I tried again multiple times yesterday but the error still remains. I have no firewalls or antivirus software and my internet connection is perfectly fine. Could this be a problem with Adobe's servers?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

thanks for the help. I can confirm everything that's mentioned in the steps of your first link, so it's probably not a connection issue.

I don't know how to white list the endpoints yet, but today it seems to work a little bit at least. After 7–9 hours, I am at 21% installation progress right now and my internet connection is actually very fast. I don't think that the CC client should take that long to download, but I keep waiting and hope that it will finish soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: This is a very strange issue. I couldn't get the installation to complete via WLAN or direct cable connection. But after I synced my MacBook with my iPhone LTE hotspot I suddenly was able to download it in a few minutes.

I tried almost every other method described in the forum for similar issues, but this seems to be the ONLY way for me to resolve this connection problem. There is no firewall, no proxies, no antivirus software, etc. in place and my internet connection works totally fine, so I am really curious about what actually causes this problem that apparently many more people have and had throughout the years (assuming it is the same that occured to me).

I still need to download the apps, so I can only hope that I don't have to spend lots of money on phone bills to download Photoshop, InDesign, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stratopeter, I would recommend re-reviewing the settings for any installed security or firewall software.  They often have different rules depending upon the connection type.  When you used your phone's hot spot, the software may have seen it as a new connection type and reset the rules to default.

Alternately, if you do rule it out being a software configuration issue, then there is still an undiagnosed problem with the other networks you have used previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines