• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC links to old account

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe CC but every time I install it links it back to an old email address. If I sign out and back in with new account I get an error that it cannot connect to Adobe servers which is nonsense as it just did with the old account. I have tried using the cleaner to remove everything but I'm just going round in circles and as it stands I cannot use any of the programs I am paying for.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the entire contents of the OOBE folder:

1) Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app from the gear icon in the upper-right corner.

2) Browse to the following location based on your operating system.

A) Mac OS: /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
Note: The \Users\<user folder>\Library\ is hidden by default after 10.7. google enable access to hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later for instructions on accessing it or check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html.

B) Windows: C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
Note: The AppData is hidden with Windows default settings. google Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows for instructions to show it or check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem please how to fix it

Djarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Walid5C68, I followed the instructions provided by kglad (thank you) but I still encountered the same issue, however, I tried again and after checking the other folders in the users AppData folders found that if you also remove the OOBE folder from C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\OOBE the issue was resolved on the following install! I didn't just try removing this without a full uninstall so that might be worth a try first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

p.s. please mark correct answsers if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

delete your oobe folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines