• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE CC

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I noticed I had this problem with my computer a while ago that was very frustrating. Every time the computer would start and after I would put my pin code to sign in, my computer became unresponsive. EVERYTHING wouldn't work. I would try to open Chrome, nothing. I would try to open any sort of file or document, nothing. Even clicking on the windows home button, the pop up screen wouldn't even come up to see the settings. Only until 10-15 minutes later everything I clicked on would start to open. After that my computer would work fine but restarting it would be even worse because it would bring back the issue. Now at the time I didn't know exactly why it was happening and the last thing I expected is that Adobe CC was the issue. Eventually it went away and it didn't start up like that anymore. However, we got a new computer at one of our locations and this computer is very capable to handle these programs. It's not a weak computer whatsoever. But I noticed that yesterday, I downloaded the Adobe CC to the computer and it downloaded fine but shortly after, it stared to do this exact nightmare that I thought I was done with. The computer is brand new and it didn't understand why it was doing it before but now I'm beginning to think that it's Adobe. I tried uninstalling and installing again but even when I would do that the computer started to have those problems again. Not sure what's going on. It's frustrating to be honest because the computer is fine but clearly there's something that's corrupting it.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reset your preferences, http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

or remove

Win:
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC \ and
C\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\\

Mac:
/Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe// and
/Users//Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate//

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines