• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe charges

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting charges but Adobe shows that I have no paid accounts.  I can't find a phone number without having a paid account. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are sure you NEVER gave Adobe your card, and you don’t have a family member who has access and did this, unfortunately your card details must have been stolen and used to buy a subscription. This is all too common.  You need to treat it like any other fraudulent use of your card. Contact the card company and have it blocked, you’ll need a new card. Contacting Adobe isn’t likely to help and would mean your card details were still in the hands of criminals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time you see charges on any of your credit cards that you know for sure you DID NOT MAKE you need to Contact the Credit Card Company and File a Dispute of charges. Then get a New CC number and make sure you tell your CC company to BLOCK ALL Charges on that old number.

As above this has nothing to do with Adobe. Someone, something, stole your CC number and is usiing it to b uy stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines