• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe cloud download

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to adobe creative cloud 1-year membership.  i was previously subscrubed to only indesign cloud and was using acrobat and photoshop on 30-day trial period.  now i'm having issues downloading acrobat, photoshop - and/or getting it to work.  every time i try to open a pdf or photoshop file is saying my trial period has ended.  do i have to UNINSTALL old trial acrobat and photohop  and old indesign membership app then start fresh with new downloads for my new creative cloud membership?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I am a user of of photoshop for several moths berfor my contract expires so I believe that qualifies me aof adobe cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't understand your statement nor do i understand how it could be related to this (very old) thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines