Highlighted

Adobe cloud is not working!!!

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, am a adobe cloud menber. I was browsing through typekit finding some type for my project and when I tried to synk a new type, it said it can't in a small red box in the bottom right corner.

Then I went in to my adobe cloud account to see what was going on and I see that I cant view my plans. It doesent load the help chat-pup up either. Then I thought that maybe my payment diden't go through because I just changed to a new creditcard, but I checked my bank-acount and the payment was made days before I changed credit card. Now I can't contact support, I cant update may payment info. and I cant use the features that I have payd fore.

Anyone with same problem that can give me a hand? 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe cloud is not working!!!

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, am a adobe cloud menber. I was browsing through typekit finding some type for my project and when I tried to synk a new type, it said it can't in a small red box in the bottom right corner.

Then I went in to my adobe cloud account to see what was going on and I see that I cant view my plans. It doesent load the help chat-pup up either. Then I thought that maybe my payment diden't go through because I just changed to a new creditcard, but I checked my bank-acount and the payment was made days before I changed credit card. Now I can't contact support, I cant update may payment info. and I cant use the features that I have payd fore.

Anyone with same problem that can give me a hand? 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing some issue with Adobe servers, the team is working on fixing it. You can monitor the status at the following link

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines