Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Complaint escalation UK

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could anyone please advise on the complaints process or contact for Adobe UK. I have been on chat with support with adobe since 6:30am and they have refused to give me any escalation process or contact regardless of several direct requests by myself!

Adobe has taken almost £600 from my account without prior notice. When requested, they sent me an email which they state was sent to me at the start of March, however the amount also differs from that which was taken out of my account. I have also requested a copy of the chat history, but the represetative has failed to provide me with this.

I'm based in the UK and am having to hold with the US call centre. But would prefer to speak to a UK representative. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the telephone with Adobe now and they are refusing to assist me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing more that we can do for you here on this user to user forum. You can only escalate with Adobe in written form and if you really think that there is a juristic problem with the help of a lawyer.

All other counsels that we could issue are contacting Adobe customer care what you are doing. But for any other reading this and not knowing how to contact Adobe customer care: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jadaa44994789, I am sorry that you encountered problems while attempting to cancel your membership.  I am showing that a credit was issued yesterday.  As discussed in case ADB-12211665-P9N7, you may need to wait up to three to 5 days for the credit to show up.  The delay depends on which financial institution you are using and how quickly they can complete the process.

If you need to provide any additional updates you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update support case ADB-12211665-P9N7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your response, however, the refund was issued today after it came to my attention that the money had been taken out of my account.

Could someone please contact me to discuss this. 3-5 days is not acceptable! Speaking to an agent via the chat is of no use to me, as unfortunately their responses are script read.

Although £595 may not be a significant amount of money to Adobe, this money was set aside for my mortgage. Due to the Covid-19 crisis, I have not worked for 3 weeks (no sob story, just facts), and I require this money in my account.

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jadaa44994789, I am sorry, but there is no way for us to speed up the process beyond requesting that you are credited.

You can try contacting your banking institution to help verify there are no delays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines