Highlighted

Adobe Contribute CS3

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed contribute SC3 on a new computer, now I have to activate it and it is no longer possible, how do I proceed so that I can continue to use the program?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by LinSims | Adobe Community Professional

There is no way to activate any program from CS1 through CS3. The activation servers have been turned off and will not be brought back. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Contribute CS3

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed contribute SC3 on a new computer, now I have to activate it and it is no longer possible, how do I proceed so that I can continue to use the program?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by LinSims | Adobe Community Professional

There is no way to activate any program from CS1 through CS3. The activation servers have been turned off and will not be brought back. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is no longer possible. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there another way to use the program without registering?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No longer possible. I don't say this is a good thing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 0