• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud and MacOS Catalina

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a newsletter and I've been using Adobe Creative Suite 4.  Now I find that I must upgrade my MacOS Sierra operating system to get some other programs to work.  If I go to MacOS Catalina and upgrade to the Adobe Creative Cloud, will the programs I need work?  They are InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat.  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

No CS4 wont work on Catalina. We cannot say like it will never work at all. But its very risky to run legacy applications on Latest OS. 

Brucgovn_0-1604719252435.png

Reference :

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#Knowncompatibilityissues

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS4 won't.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No CS4 wont work on Catalina. We cannot say like it will never work at all. But its very risky to run legacy applications on Latest OS. 

Brucgovn_0-1604719252435.png

Reference :

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#Knowncompatibilityissues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple set it up so you can't install software over 2 years old to Catalina. So you can forget all your old apps - Adobe apps and all the other apps. This is part of the Joy Of Mac. Creatve Cloud subscriptions are available for about $50 per month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Consider dual boot, by the way... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines