Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud App Page Blank

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to reinstall my adobe apps, but my creative cloud is acting strangely. When I try to view my apps, the screen is blank. Discover also never loads. I also cannot uninstall the app because it states that my computer still has programs that need it, but I can't uninstall those other programs because the creative cloud is not working.

I tried to repair the installation, but it said "unable to repair, other downloaders running," even though there are no other downloaders running.

So it's a little bit of a catch 22. 

I have tried to uninstall the apps from the application manager page, but have met only varying success. I was able to remove some of the programs, but others can't be removed. 

Anyone have this kind of problem? I'm totally stuck. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

See the following discussion

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cloud-desktop-app-is-blank/td-p/5316273?page=1

Also, have a look at this if the above did not resolve the issue

-Manan

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud App Page Blank

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to reinstall my adobe apps, but my creative cloud is acting strangely. When I try to view my apps, the screen is blank. Discover also never loads. I also cannot uninstall the app because it states that my computer still has programs that need it, but I can't uninstall those other programs because the creative cloud is not working.

I tried to repair the installation, but it said "unable to repair, other downloaders running," even though there are no other downloaders running.

So it's a little bit of a catch 22. 

I have tried to uninstall the apps from the application manager page, but have met only varying success. I was able to remove some of the programs, but others can't be removed. 

Anyone have this kind of problem? I'm totally stuck. 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cloud-desktop-app-is-blank/td-p/5316273?page=1

-Manan

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0