Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud constantly crashing

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Book Pro 2019 version running macOS Sierra 10.13.6 and while I occasionally have glitches running creative cloud on my old mac, trying to run it on my new laptop is almost an impossibility. It is crashing my machine constantly. Anybody experiencing the same issues?

Adobe CS is not easily reachable - extremely frustrating. I try to have all my software up to date. Internet speed is not an issue - Help please!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud constantly crashing

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac Book Pro 2019 version running macOS Sierra 10.13.6 and while I occasionally have glitches running creative cloud on my old mac, trying to run it on my new laptop is almost an impossibility. It is crashing my machine constantly. Anybody experiencing the same issues?

Adobe CS is not easily reachable - extremely frustrating. I try to have all my software up to date. Internet speed is not an issue - Help please!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?