• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App Keeps Randomly Opening

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this issue only started today and its seriously getting on my nerves, the stupid application will just open itself up without me doing anything adobe related, it seems to be every time i open or close an application it will just pop up and its insanely annoying, Please help me because id quite like to keep my adobe products i pay for but if the application keeps randomly opening ill be cancelling and uninstalling everything adobe.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try using this tool to uninstall the Creative Cloud app and then reinstall to see if it helps

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After I uninstalled Creative Cloud, What I have found to be helpful was to dowload the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.  Fixes or uninstalls all Creative Cloud popups, I just purchased the standalone Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2021, to replace my 2010 32-Bit version when I upgraded to MacOS Catalina.  To get to the PS Elements 2021, I had to install then weed through all the Creative Cloud stuff, including the Home Page, which the cleanup tool got rid of.  Maybe the file will help you.  helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines