Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Not installing or running properly.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yesterday I purchased the Photographic plan, I'm using a PC with the latest version of Windows 10 I tried to install CCDesktop, but during the installation the window just closes before reaching 100%, when I try to open the CC app installed it takes some time loading and then this message shows up.

Mike5DF4_0-1600289618635.png

if I restart the computer I still have the same issue and if I click Relaunch it tries to load for a few seconds more and then it gives me this error.

Mike5DF4_1-1600289618655.png

if I restart my computer without uninstalling CC this window will pop up even if i don't try to run the program.

If I click on "repair" it does its thing but the same thing happens next time I try to run the program.

When I use the CC uninstaller I get the message that it has been uninstalled “with errors” so I used the CC Cleaner tool and restarting but I still have the same problem, I tried both option 1” all” and 6”CC only” while using the Cleaner tool but none seem to work.

I already tried theese with no effect:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I also tried deleting several files from my Adobe folders located in (C:) as per the instructions of an Adobe tech support agent yesterday with the same results.

I've also tried to make a Local Windows account and try to install and run the program from there, when I tried this yesterday with the agent, CC prompted me to sign in but after entering my password it took me back to the sign in screen, when I try the same thing today I had the same problems as mention above where I get the relaunch and repair messages. 

I really hope I'm doing something wrong and that this is not that big of a problem, I hope some of you can help me out with this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Not installing or running properly.

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yesterday I purchased the Photographic plan, I'm using a PC with the latest version of Windows 10 I tried to install CCDesktop, but during the installation the window just closes before reaching 100%, when I try to open the CC app installed it takes some time loading and then this message shows up.

Mike5DF4_0-1600289618635.png

if I restart the computer I still have the same issue and if I click Relaunch it tries to load for a few seconds more and then it gives me this error.

Mike5DF4_1-1600289618655.png

if I restart my computer without uninstalling CC this window will pop up even if i don't try to run the program.

If I click on "repair" it does its thing but the same thing happens next time I try to run the program.

When I use the CC uninstaller I get the message that it has been uninstalled “with errors” so I used the CC Cleaner tool and restarting but I still have the same problem, I tried both option 1” all” and 6”CC only” while using the Cleaner tool but none seem to work.

I already tried theese with no effect:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

I also tried deleting several files from my Adobe folders located in (C:) as per the instructions of an Adobe tech support agent yesterday with the same results.

I've also tried to make a Local Windows account and try to install and run the program from there, when I tried this yesterday with the agent, CC prompted me to sign in but after entering my password it took me back to the sign in screen, when I try the same thing today I had the same problems as mention above where I get the relaunch and repair messages. 

I really hope I'm doing something wrong and that this is not that big of a problem, I hope some of you can help me out with this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry i'm not super familiar with this kind of information, is this what you mean? 

and also i was recomented to also reinstall windows so i did and now my computter is basically empty and the installe is still not working.

i'm using an HP PAvilion All-in-One 27-r0xx

Processor Intel Core i7-8700T CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

RAM 8.00 GB

64-bit

Windows 10 Home Version 2004

Drive C:  Hard Disk Drive 

Size 1.80 TB

Free Space 1.76 TB

Drive D : Hard disk Drive  

Size 17.75 GB

Free Space 2.09 Gb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you run it on a different computer?

BLACKWEB_GAMER is here to help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0