• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Does not sync - just says "Getting storage information"

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud does not sync.  Sems to get stuck getting storage infromation.  Tried unistalling and reinstalling with no luck.  Apps still update, but I am not able to access my cloud storage.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

So thanks to their support the problem was solved.
Don't know if it can help but this is what they made me do

1. kill all adobe processes via activity monitor
  2. Close and log out from creative cloudl app
  3. run the creative cloud app uninstaller and select the repair option
  4. Reboot the computer
  5. log in again

After that the sync went back online (thank god) and also the cloud documents (the one shared with me via the apps) that were before inaccessible now are back online.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this the accepted answer??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CorstiaanSmorenburg 

good point.  fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled, repaired, signed out and in, nothing has worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I clicked on the Uninstall and then hit Repair. That did the trick. Works fine now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uninstallation, repair is no longer possible. At least for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ChrisTGer 

you don't uninstall and then repair. you start the uninstall and select repair.

at this point do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step (ie, you may need to bypass the first 2 steps if they've already been done):

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me... only that i also already hit repair which also didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem, too.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also - perhaps related. Adobe XD Error 3634 when I try to create an XD document based on a template. Searched through various forums online as well. These are usually interrupted by Adobe operatives advising 'kick it and restart' type solutions. Need something clearer or will switch to Affinity pronto. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same exact issue. Feel like ive tried everything! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

The creative cloud is the only cloud service out there that fails to behave like a real cloud service. 

I've been fighting with syncing issues like this one eversince I've installed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Creative Cloud is utterly bug-ridden garbage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue but I feel like not doing anything until Adobe addresses this. Just happened all of a sudden 2 days ago and seeing how people have already done the basic stuff, I don't bother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is adobe gonna tackle this?
This issue is making my life miserable.

I wonder why I keep giving my money for a service that does not work and does not fix some core issues like this one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So thanks to their support the problem was solved.
Don't know if it can help but this is what they made me do

1. kill all adobe processes via activity monitor
  2. Close and log out from creative cloudl app
  3. run the creative cloud app uninstaller and select the repair option
  4. Reboot the computer
  5. log in again

After that the sync went back online (thank god) and also the cloud documents (the one shared with me via the apps) that were before inaccessible now are back online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me too, just terminated all adobe related processes from task manager and repaired creative clouse through it's uninstaller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked! I've managed to solve the exact issue by terminating all adobe processes from Activity Monitor and restarting the Creative Cloud app. Didn't need to repair my CC installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found a solution to this from your Mac go to Launchpad/Activity Manager and Force Stop all of the Creative Cloud apps. Then re-open the Adobe Creative Cloud you will as "up to date" It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're on mac, open activity monitor and close all creative cloud activity, including the core sync and CCX, as these will likely be showing "not responding." Try opening after that, and hopefully it will clear up any traffic jams. On windows, it's practically the same but the app is called task manager I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me the issue was my ~Library folder was locked and would not allow the CoreSync to be created, I recommend you turn on notifications and provide access for the system to write to that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that?  I think this might be my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ivoryplum posted nice instructions on this on Oct 04.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines