Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud Does not sync - just says "Getting storage information"

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud does not sync.  Sems to get stuck getting storage infromation.  Tried unistalling and reinstalling with no luck.  Apps still update, but I am not able to access my cloud storage.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud Does not sync - just says "Getting storage information"

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud does not sync.  Sems to get stuck getting storage infromation.  Tried unistalling and reinstalling with no luck.  Apps still update, but I am not able to access my cloud storage.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled, repaired, signed out and in, nothing has worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I clicked on the Uninstall and then hit Repair. That did the trick. Works fine now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem, too.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also - perhaps related. Adobe XD Error 3634 when I try to create an XD document based on a template. Searched through various forums online as well. These are usually interrupted by Adobe operatives advising 'kick it and restart' type solutions. Need something clearer or will switch to Affinity pronto. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same exact issue. Feel like ive tried everything! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

The creative cloud is the only cloud service out there that fails to behave like a real cloud service. 

I've been fighting with syncing issues like this one eversince I've installed it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines