adobe creative cloud doesn't download adobe applications.

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud to download the other applications such as Photoshop and illustrator, When trying to download photoshop, it said "Installation failed". I am kinda getting worried as i have projects to get done withing photoshop and i am unable to download it. Any type of help would be appericated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

New Here , Jan 26, 2021
Joseph Espinoza New Here , Jan 26, 2021
Thank you, but i found out what the problem was. My mac wasnt up to date haha. Thanks anyways.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure your computer meets specs for the version you're trying to install, Photoshop system requirements (adobe.com)

kglad_0-1611686189464.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but i found out what the problem was. My mac wasnt up to date haha. Thanks anyways.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's what i said 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines