• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud - Drastic Computer Slow Down While Updating - Uninstalled

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Community.  All I wanted was full Adobe Acrobat . When I purchased that, Adobe also downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud. I did not ask for that or want it. This morning, I lost close to an hour of time while Adobe Creative Cloud did some sort of unasked for update on my computer. After the update, my computer was running very slowly. I have uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud. Running Windows 10 fully updated on a relatively new Dell PC. Not sure what the issue is, but I warn all PC users to consider NOT INSTALLING Adobe Creative Cloud. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's silly advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally some truth. Adobe Cloud destroyed my computer speed fromm 100 to 50, no joke. And this was even after I deleted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100 to 50?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It slows down from 100% to 50%. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's 100% to 50% mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And impossible to delete. I've tried, and there's even youtube videos on it on how to remove.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

follow directions and use the uninstaller and cleaner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea good luck with that. It shouldn't be crazy difficult, and if u don't understand 100% to 50% then it's a You problem. I don't need answers from some corporate virus. I am just agreeing with the original review. Goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines