• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Error Code 113

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and successfully installed the latest version of Creative Cloud. I attempted to download Photoshop, and was met with Error Code 113. I have tried every possible solution I could find, from turning off firewall, activation, checking my internet connection, nothing is working. If anyone has a solution, please let me know. 

Exit Code: 113
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 3 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All Version: 12.4.0.148). Error code: '113' 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Windows fully updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you resolve this? I have had this issue now a few times. I have tried a clean instal recently after trying a simple restore a few months ago. It downloaded everything fine on a fresh install but a few days later an update was available and it gave me the 113 error. All the updates for Windows are done, I tried turning off the firewall. It works when I use my mobile phone network 4g, but I have run out of data and it should work on WiFi! Also all downloads and updates are working on my MacBook laptop. I have spent hours in remote desktop with the Adobe support team who have tried loads of stuff. Any clues anyone?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines