• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe creative cloud giving an error of 0xc000007b

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have install newly updated adobe creative cloud in my new system it install correctly but gives error 

1st its give me to download dll file i did it and 2nd time also dll file but some other dll file i also did that now that error has gone but now its givng this oxooooo7b errror whihc i cant remove it ihave done every thing by looking every other sollution .. plese help me with that i cant open my creative cloud app

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines