Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Install Error: "Repair is failing due to some error"

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am attempting to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop on my Windows 10 PC. As I begin to install the app, the loading bar for the app starts off slowly, filling in about 1% every 5 seconds, before suddenly filling up all the way and attempting to launch the app.

The problem is, the app never loads. After about 2 minutes of buffering the app will crash, giving me an error box that looks like this:
Snapshot_20-12-12_21-43-12.png 

If I quit, then nothing happens. If I attempt to repair my install, I instead will get this error box:

Snapshot_20-12-12_21-43-45.png

Here is a list of options I have tried so far:
- I have restarted my computer several times, no change

- I have disabled my anti-virus software, no change

- I have attempted to un-install and re-install the program using the previous two strategies simultaneously. However, the error still happens even with a fresh re-install

- I have attempted using the Creative Cloud Cleaner, it says that it cleaned my Creative Cloud. I restart my computer and try again and it still says the same error

- I have tried to use the Adobe Log Collector, it also crashes with a "Program Not Responding"

- I have run every possible installation app as an administrator, no change

I am wondering if there are any other strategies to potentially avoid this error, or at least figure out exactly what is causing it. If anyone has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for the link to some advice, however I have actually already used that page and have tried the four solutions they have there myself. Unfortunately, none of the solutions seem to fix this error.

If nothing from that link works, are there any other alternative solutions? Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines