I am attempting to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop on my Windows 10 PC. As I begin to install the app, the loading bar for the app starts off slowly, filling in about 1% every 5 seconds, before suddenly filling up all the way and attempting to launch the app.
The problem is, the app never loads. After about 2 minutes of buffering the app will crash, giving me an error box that looks like this:
If I quit, then nothing happens. If I attempt to repair my install, I instead will get this error box:
Here is a list of options I have tried so far: - I have restarted my computer several times, no change
- I have disabled my anti-virus software, no change
- I have attempted to un-install and re-install the program using the previous two strategies simultaneously. However, the error still happens even with a fresh re-install
- I have attempted using the Creative Cloud Cleaner, it says that it cleaned my Creative Cloud. I restart my computer and try again and it still says the same error
- I have tried to use the Adobe Log Collector, it also crashes with a "Program Not Responding"
- I have run every possible installation app as an administrator, no change
I am wondering if there are any other strategies to potentially avoid this error, or at least figure out exactly what is causing it. If anyone has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Thank you for the link to some advice, however I have actually already used that page and have tried the four solutions they have there myself. Unfortunately, none of the solutions seem to fix this error.
If nothing from that link works, are there any other alternative solutions? Thank you again!