Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve the issue - Error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

After installing the latest versions of the adobe apps, I randomly get this message. It got so annoying that I erased my start-up disk and reinstalled a fresh copy of Mojave, and did a fresh install of the adobe apps. Unfortunately I got the message again several times now.

I can't click "repair", neither "quit", because the message is frozen. The apps stop functioning well and it also affects the whole mac. Safari doesn't respond either.

The only thing I can do is do a hard restart, which is pretty annoying and a waste of time.    

I found this issue on the forum, but several people got it while installing apps. Over here the installation works fine, so it's a different case.

Anyone has a solution for this? It interrupts my workflow seriously...   

Screenshot 2018-11-21 at 11.22.02.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Hi,

You can install it manually :

1 - Quits All Adobe background processes from the activity monitor:

Adobe CEF Helper

Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe IPC Broker

Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service

CCLibraries

CCXProcess

Creative Cloud

CoreSync

2) Delete these folders :

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Creative Cloud

[MacHD]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

[MacHD]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

[MacHD]/Library/Application Support/Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can install it manually :

1 - Quits All Adobe background processes from the activity monitor:

Adobe CEF Helper

Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe IPC Broker

Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service

CCLibraries

CCXProcess

Creative Cloud

CoreSync

2) Delete these folders :

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager

[MacHD]/Applications/Utilities/Adobe Creative Cloud

[MacHD]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

[MacHD]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLStore

[MacHD]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SLCache

[MacHD]/Users/Your_session/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdaterInventory

[MacHD]/Users/Your_session/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater

[MacHD]/Users/Your_session/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE

3) Empty the trash .

4) Download CC desktop from this link and install it

https://www.adobe.com/fr/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks a lot for the reply!

I will give it a try tonight.

Thanks and regards,

Joost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! This error message has been driving me mad too since updating stuff on my MacBook. I found I can get rid of it if I am quick enough quitting it. Too late and I have to restart and catch it early. Clearly not an ideal start to a session. Did the deletion of all the items suggested work for you? If so I'll print out the list and have a go at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck with this? I've had all my systems crashing multiple times daily, it's infuriating! Same exact message "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve the issue" and lack of responsiveness that you report. One system is a completely fresh install (both OS and CC) though I do also have a variety of plugins installed and wonder if that makes an impact. When the issue happens the system has a kernel panic and crashes, restarting the system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this exact problem.  I thought I had an OS problem with the Mac, and now I see it has to be something with CC.  For me the error occurs when I'm exporting video from Premiere through Media Encoder.  It will be fine for literally hours while exporting, and then the error pops up and the system becomes almost completely unresponsive and I have to do a hard shut down (then my external hard drives won't mount until I connect them to a Windows PC and have it scan and repair them - ugh!).

-h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this exact issue. I did a clean install of Mojave in early December, and updated the Adobe CC apps to the latest (2019) versions. Since then, I've had this issue 4 or 5 times, and it just now happened again. For me, it seems to mostly occur after an export via the Media Encoder, but it doesn't do it every time... When it does, though, this message comes up and you can't press either button because the entire Mac (and all running Adobe apps) are frozen with the color wheel of death. Restarting via the Apple menu doesn't work, because it systematically fails with some app (usually one of the frozen CC apps) failing to respond to quit. My only recourse thus far has been a hard reset. Ugh. I thought perhaps it was Mojave, but on my laptop and a second iMac (all of which were updated around the same time), I have yet to see this error, although none of them get as much use as my primary desktop.

I'm at a loss. Should I just downgrade CC to the 2018 version? This is getting beyond frustrating, and it doesn't look like Adobe is interested other than to recommend reinstalling manually? Is that really a solution to this mess?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I *THINK* it might be a Mojave issue.  I reformatted my HD and am rolling back to High Sierra (an odyssey to do this) and will test.  I got the issue on all versions of Premiere and Media Encoder from 13 on, on Mojave.  Also, this question is NOT ANSWERED.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the exact same issue for a couple of months now. So much valuable time lost. Any updates on this? Anyone having any success?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: I also rolled back my OS to High Sierra, and everything has been working smoothly for about a month. Seems like an incompatibility issue between Creative Cloud and Mojave. Again, this question has NOT BEEN ANSWERED. Adobe, get your crap together and fix your software that we pay a small fortune for. I should not have to be using an older, less-secure operating system just to get this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines