• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Logging me out continuously (Reinstalling didnot work for me )

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reinstalled the Adobe CC , Deleted the caches of adobe and installed the CC again and the mac is updated too .. But nothing worked for me..

Adobe community please help this issue solved. My projects are in Adobe XD files.. and I cant work in the adobe xd. Please help

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has to do nothing with the photo. The problem is stated here straight forward in the title. Please forward some working solutions if you have any ? 🙂 thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Reinstalled creative cloud app, deleted login info from keychain access bu i still get you have been signed out message.

Mac Mini M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is Macbook pro 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lakesh and Mike, please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/hey-adobe-if-cc-auto-signs-me-out-and-i-sign-... where this very same topic was addressed.  If you need additional assistance then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines