• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Missing or Damaged Every Time I Restart. HELP! [topic edited by mod]

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot attached.

Incredibly tired of reading through all of these various posts, month after month, trying to figure out how to reslove this. I'm paying you guys, RIGHT?

Working (trying to) on a shiny new iMac, so why I should be having these kinds of problems is beyond me...

Help me somebody,

—RL

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 10.33.42 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

I hate downloading attached images so I'm embedding your screenshot here for everyone to see.

I assume you're on the latest macOS Catalina?  And Creative Cloud is missing or damaged in some way.

image.png

Perform a fresh re-installation after running the Adobe Cleaner Tools. See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Post back if you still need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate downloading attached images so I'm embedding your screenshot here for everyone to see.

I assume you're on the latest macOS Catalina?  And Creative Cloud is missing or damaged in some way.

image.png

Perform a fresh re-installation after running the Adobe Cleaner Tools. See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent! That link and the "Cleaner" did the trick, Ms. O'Shea.

Restarted w/out issues.

THANKS!!

—R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just because you are using a Brand New Mac computer does not mean there are no problems with it.

So the first place to start is looking at the hardware in that Mac. RAM SSD Whatever.

If you install the CC DTA and it works then you shut down and then restart later today, tomorrow, whenever and you get that error then there is something wrong with your computer. The files n eeded to start the CC DTA have been damaged or are missing. The Adobe CC DTA does not do that to itself. Something on your computer is damaging or removing the needed files for it to run.

Could also be some type of User Permissions problem. For some reason the File/folder permissions are being Reset by OS X and stopping access to the files need to run the CC DTA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"RAM SSD Whatever."... Ha. I have no idea, but imagined it was because the uninstalls I did before didn't pan out, which is probably what was actually happening. The link shared above was ACES, and I'm good to go.

Thanks for trying, appreciate the responses, I'm out,

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines