• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud or PS will not open or uninstall

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running iOS Catalina 10.15.7, everything is up to date. Can not open Photoshop because it freezes. Can not open Creative Cloud because the app isnt up to date. Can't uninstall either because the apps arent up to date. Have no clue how to fix this. Pretty pissed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cody, sorry you are encountering problems; please utilize the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html to reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your link my friend, and downloaded the Creative Cloud uninstaller. It said it was successfully uninstalled with errors. Having the same issue, it seems as if nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cody, did you locate and rename the OOBE folder as directed in solution three?  Individuals on macOS often get confused between the User Library and the Root Library.  In addition to downloading and running the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, make sure also to rename the OOBE folder located at 

/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE.  Skipping this step can lead to a failure to resolve the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, that's not iOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My System Information tab says, "macOS Catalina", not sure where my folly was, but I apologize. Just thought I'd include any information that would be helpful. Thank you for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines