Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud problems

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Can anybody help me with this issue on "adobe creative cloud" the message looks like this:

You don't have access to manage apps

Permision from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management. Learn More

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us more and detailed informations about your issue.

Which operation system do you use?

When did the error message occur. What have you do before.

Do you have tried to sign out and sign in again?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in a work environment where someone else (like IT) would be deploying your software or is this a personal copy of CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a teams or enterprise version (either a company or a school), you should do what the system asks you, as the one configuration CC has locked standard users out as most of the IT people do, to avoid security issues. This would also happen if you have restricted rights on your (company?) computer.

If you are on an individual plan on your home computer (or a computer you are able to manage), you should try to install/update under an admin account. Report back if that does not work for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have the same problem and even if I install creative cloud under an admin account on an individual plan it still doesn’t work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! I have exactly the same problem even if I install it under an admin account on my Mac laptop and i’m In an individual plan. It drives me crazy !! Do you have a solution ? Thank you in advance !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello ! I'm also having the same problem on my Mac laptop on an individual plan. I have projects to finish and this is not working? Thank you in advance !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines