• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Refund not Received

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a student with a massive customer service complaint as I am a huge fan of adobe.

On the 3rd of January 2017, my adobe student account was set to autorenewal but because I had an enterprise account with SCAD, where I am studying, I cancelled the autopay no later than the 6th the moment I found out. This also set my bank account into overdraft as I did not leave much money in this bank account and was travelling overseas. The confirmation of cancellation was emailed to me as well as on the instruction, it said I would receive my money back within a week. Two weeks passed and I didn't not receive my refund so I contacted adobe services through chat. The representative confirmed my case and information and said I would be receiving a refund a week from our chat date. After 2.5 more weeks and still no refund, I contacted adobe services through chat again. I stated my case as well as mentioned the previous chat.This time the representative named Paumei said I had not purchased anything with Adobe. I assured them that I did as I had an invoice from Adobe. Then they said I did not cancel and only cancelled on the day I was chatting with them as that was what was showing in the system. I then again provided proof in form of an email cancellation from Adobe, which I also mentioned I could send right back from the email I received it from. Then they said to process the cancellation again. This would not be possible as it is already listed as cancelled in my account. I asked to escalate the situation to management as at no point whatsoever when I provided proof was there any apologies but a passive denial that it did not show that in their system. This is very upsetting as if I did not have proof, I would assume that this would be a case of customer fraud. Then the agent said they will have someone contact me back in 24-48 hours. I have already explained the situation without swearing and as well as I think a person in my position could have. I would like Adobe to evaluate their relationship with the customer service agency they are currently with as I am hoping this may be an isolated case incident. Good day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Hi marisat39252033,

The issue has been escalated to the next level of experts for investigation, you will be communicated about the probe in 3 to 4 working days.

Case # 0221154160.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marisat39252033,

The issue has been escalated to the next level of experts for investigation, you will be communicated about the probe in 3 to 4 working days.

Case # 0221154160.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also a student facing the same problem.I have cancelled my subscription on the 23rd of April for photoshop and applied for a refund till date i havent received my refund. That being said i was charged without any notice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im kinda facing a situation? I've canceled a payment and it told me I have a guaranteed refund if I canceled before February 14, which I did. It's currently still January 31-24 and I'm wondering since the money isn't on my account, am I still getting my refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As per your account info, you subscribed for Adobe After Effects on January 01, 2024 and cancelled on February 01, 2024 i.e. 30 days. Refund can be initiated only if the subscription is cancelled within 14 days.

You can get more info here: https://adobe.ly/4bejXvX

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@May34543965j0nq 

make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going through the exact same thing. I contacted support immediately on 14th March, it's now 3rd April and I've still received no contact or refund. I contacted again on 23rd March, was told they forgot and are doing it now and to wait another 5-7 days. Now I'm in the waiting line for support again as it still hasn't been actioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just been told to wait another 3-4 working days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marcus

Apologies for the delay.  I've asked the support team to look into this as a matter of urgency.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Am going through this same issue right now.

I have as recently been told that my credit card was refunded which I have confirmed with my bank never happened.

My ordeal has been going on for weeks.

I keep getting the run around.

Not sure what recourse I can take at this point.

I really like Adobe products but after this I will certainly NOT deal with them again.

Very poor customer service.

Darrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darrell

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your refund.  I'll ask the support team to look into this and follow up with you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need my case number?

Darrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darrell

It's fine, we have the information required.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I have been incorrectly charged $20.99 for a product that I did not request. I have tried to use the Adobe help support but have not received a response yet despite being a couple of days now.

Would you be able to assist? Or know of someone else who can?

thanks, Lilian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilian

I've sent you a private message to get some additional information.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev

I cancelled my subscription and It said the same, that I'll get a refund but it hasn't been sent to me yet while Adobe has charged me an extra amount for some reason. Can you solve this at all?

Jayson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jayson

The refund was processed on 10th July and should show on your account within the next couple of days.

What extra amount were you charged? You may see a $1 pre-authorization amount on your credit card but this is not charged and will drop off your statement.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely disgusted with Adobe and their customer service. Attempted to cancel my subscription twice. Have still been being charges $10/month for almost 18 months. I have not logged in or utilized the services and Adobe refunded me a whopping $10. Unacceptable. I even changed my credit card number and they were still somehow charging my bank account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not received my refund as well it’s nearly a month now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah

Sorry for the delay.  There was an issue with the refund transaction which has now been fixed.  You will receive the refund within 3-5 days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Despite cancelling within 14 days of buying the product, I have yet to recieve a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heer

Refunds are processed within 5-7 days of cancelling so you'll see this on your credit card statement within the next couple of days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem I did not recieved my refund; it has been more then 10 days working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.htmlrs/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines