Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud took forever to load

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

when my computer start, Adobe Creative Cloud starts too but after it opens it takes minutes to show the content (and during this time if I reduce the program to icon it keeps pop up open).

What can cause this delay to load all properly?

My internet connection is fine, just now that I had this problem, I have 367.94 Mbit/s download and  275.72 Mbit/s upload.

Thanks

Max

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud took forever to load

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

when my computer start, Adobe Creative Cloud starts too but after it opens it takes minutes to show the content (and during this time if I reduce the program to icon it keeps pop up open).

What can cause this delay to load all properly?

My internet connection is fine, just now that I had this problem, I have 367.94 Mbit/s download and  275.72 Mbit/s upload.

Thanks

Max

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Max, the internet connection speed has no bearing on how quickly the Creative Cloud desktop app will open.  

Do you own and manage the computer?  If so, then please review the settings for the installed software to see if there is anything you can turn off to optimize the performance of the computer.  I would recommend you focus on applications/utilities that open at startup.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines