Highlighted

Adobe Creative Cloud won't let me sign in

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the password is correct because I signed in on my web browser but when I use the app to open PS it says "you have been signed out, unable to authenticate blah blah blah"

I know you probably have to reinstall it but when I try doing this it says I have to unistall my adobe programs first, and to do this I need to sign in!!!! I literally can't access anything.

Please help. I'm paying money to not even be able to use this bs

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Creative Cloud won't let me sign in

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the password is correct because I signed in on my web browser but when I use the app to open PS it says "you have been signed out, unable to authenticate blah blah blah"

I know you probably have to reinstall it but when I try doing this it says I have to unistall my adobe programs first, and to do this I need to sign in!!!! I literally can't access anything.

Please help. I'm paying money to not even be able to use this bs

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just shouldn't happen, Adobe.  Update CC and lose access?  It doesn't make sense.  And, it doesn't make sense to have to jump through all of those hoops to get back in.  I went to my laptop and logged in there.  That was the only way to make CC accessible to logging in on my desktop.  Ridiculous.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says I'm unauthorized to look at the forums. I've been having the same problem and need it to be fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue. It started in February. Paying money and they cant fix the issue 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your actual message (the original post was a bit full of blahblah stuff to know exactly what they meant)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0