• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Won't Load after Installation.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community 🙂

Maybe you guys and gals can help me with my issue. I had to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC last night due to the blue screen of death, and it was caught in an endless loop of repair and restart. After reinstalling Windows 10 and all other programs, I reinstalled Adobe Creative Cloud and it would not load.

HCTigers_0-1613690122004.png

After awhile, it would come up with this dialog box:

HCTigers_1-1613690146912.png

I would then select repair and got this: 

HCTigers_2-1613690166681.png

I have tried all the suggestions within this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html but to no avail. I tried to unistall using the tool: Creative Cloud Uninstall and have reinstalled it, still nothing. And then tried the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, and nothing. 

I have a paid subscription and I need this for College. Please can anyone help?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of these suggestions have been tried with failure. I had successfully installed Creative Cloud previously, not but a month ago when my classes started. It installed fine with Adobe Illustrator, and now it doesn't. Is there anything else that I can try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct support can be provided to help identify the cause of the repeated damage to the files stored on the computer.  

If your school provides the computer or Creative Cloud membership, then please contact them for additional assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines