Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe [Creative Cloud] won't run on my Mac

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't get any of my Adobe suite to run on my iMac - which is running MacOSCatalina 10.15.3.

All the apps are on the latest update and I've tried opening them while re-setting the preferances.

In desperate need of help with this problem as can't get any work done!

Any tips or suggestions would be gratefully received. 

[Subject changed by moderator to say "Creative Cloud" instead of "Suite" as clarified in later post.]

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kerinnej82, Hello.
Creative Suite is an old product and will no longer work due to a change in the specifications of MacOS 10.15 (due to the end of 32-bit support).

There are so many editions of CC products that do not work.
Confirmed to work on MacOS 10.15 in 2019 and 2020.

If you want to use Creative Suite by all means, you need to lower the OS version, but it is not recommended to continue using unsupported products, so we recommend that you take this opportunity to migrate to CC products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am actually running Creative Cloud (used the wrong heading in the title) and all the apps, like photoshop, indesign and premiere are running the latest versions.

But I'm still having the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us the exact, specific app versions, not “latest” please. Details matter and updates sometimes fail. And please give full details of the problem including all error messages in full. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Here is the Help page for system requirements. Click the link for an application you are trying to install and lets start there.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines