• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD WOULDNT LOG ME IN SUDDENLY AND DESPITE FOLLOWING EVERY STEP IT STILL DOESNT

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so ive been trying to fix my adobe creative cloud for a good couple hours and LITERALLY followed the main adives that fix it for everyone such as a uninstall of program, using cc cleaner and deletion of every single file and then reinstall.

YET when i do this despite getting a fresh download of adobe IT still lets me log in but then instantly gets stuck on the blue wheel and then logs me out and logs me in and then eventually gives up and ask me to send a report as to why it didnt work.

This is beyond frustrating and i cannot find a single solution on any forum please help.

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please describe exactly the steps you followed, and the exact response to each one. There is no secret book of advice we give to people who "tried everything". Or, contact Adobe and let them control your computer; they might be able to fix it, though they won't be doing anything different.  !!Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines