• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative suit 4 activation

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brad new box set of Adobe crative suit 4(student edition), it request user to obtain a serial munber by submitting proof the eligibility for this prgram to adobe. since this version is old, may I know this program is stopped or not? thanks for your attention.

20200814_090558.jpg

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

If you have a serial number and a compatible operating system the program WILL still activate

If all you have is a redemption code, I think the program is too old

Redemption Code to get serial number https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a serial number and a compatible operating system the program WILL still activate

If all you have is a redemption code, I think the program is too old

Redemption Code to get serial number https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current product is Creative Cloud. By submitting eligibility, the annual subscription of $50 per month is reduced to about $20 per month. After a year rising to about $30 per month if you reconfirm eligibility. Continuing to the normal price if you do not reconfirm. Note: once a year starts you commit to pay the whole year. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines